At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
As a Program Manager, you will have the opportunity to set the bar for and drive the operational success, patient experience, team experience, clinical quality, and financial sustainability of multiple One Medical Programs. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Programs, you will be involved in leading exciting new initiatives, such as expanding acute care access including imaging services and growing our lab services. In partnership with the Program Medical Director, you will lead the design, implementation, and scale of these programs, establish performance targets and support the operational and clinical teams in meeting them, collaborate with central teams to drive innovation & growth, and most importantly, enable provider & admin teams to provide world-class care to patients.
If you have a strategic mindset and the ability to drive complex initiatives, enjoy designing effective & efficient processes while focusing on continuous improvement, and pride yourself on your ability learn quickly and enthusiastically take on new, unfamiliar challenges, then we would love to get connected!
What you'll likely work on:
- Design & launch high quality national service lines that serve the needs of our patients and contribute to our mission of transforming healthcare
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement of the service line(s), leveraging Lean methodology and One Medical’s approach to process and program design
- Make data-informed decisions to evolve programs from pilot phase and manage national rollout
- Ensure the program(s) you manage meet financial, patient satisfaction, and clinical quality targets
- Align key stakeholders across the organization (i.e. technology, strategy, and clinical teams) with program goals and advocate for collaboration along the way
- Plan and execute program expansion, where appropriate, with an eye towards ensuring quality and consistency of the program
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 3-5 years experience in leading and managing projects, initiatives, and/or teams
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- Healthcare experience required and experience in healthcare delivery preferred
- Proven track record of successfully designing, implementing, and managing priorities or projects in complex environment
- Superb communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and innovative organization that is cross-functional at its core
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.