What is primary care?
The term primary care refers to the kind of medical care you need first — before you get sick, before you need to see a specialist, before you need to go to a hospital. With an emphasis on family practice and internal medicine, as your primary care providers we at One Medical Group will address your essential health needs by:
- Focusing on prevention and screening
- Working closely with you to plan for your health
- Acting as a hub for medical information with a comprehensive, accurate and secure repository for your records
- Coordinating your tests, treatments, specialist visits and hospitalizations
- Providing plain-spoken guidance, insight and advice
- Offering cost-effective solutions to better manage medical expenses
From preventive medicine to holistic integrative care to home remedies, we leverage the latest medical research, our collective experience and feedback from you to keep you healthy—whether you're already in good health, suffering from a minor cold or experiencing a life-changing illness.
Above all, primary care providers offer continuity. In your quest to become and remain as healthy as possible, we are your partners for the long term.Back to Help Topics