Online and virtual services at One Medical
As part of our mission to provide health care designed around you, One Medical Group offers a number of online tools to simplify your life:
- Stay on top of your care with My One, our online patient portal:
- Online Appointment Booking — Fit the doctor’s visit into your schedule, not the other way around. For both routine visits and urgent needs, it’s easy to find a time that works for you. You can also reschedule or cancel appointments at your convenience.
- Medical Records Release — Transfer your medical records without the drama. No time to play phone tag with another physician’s office? Just fill out our Medical Records Release form and we’ll take it from there.
- Prescription Renewals and Specialist Referrals — Save time (and money) by avoiding unnecessary appointments. Often, you don’t need a doctor’s visit to renew a prescription or to request a referral. Spare yourself a needless follow-up visit by submitting these requests electronically
- Travel Services — Get properly vaccinated and enjoy your trip abroad. Fill out the Pre-Travel form for our medical team to review, and we’ll let you know which vaccines you’ll need. Then, drop by our office during lab hours for your vaccinations. Learn more about our Travel Services
- Free Mobile App — Manage your health wherever you are with One Medical Mobile. Seamlessly book appointments, renew prescriptions, and locate nearby offices when you’re on-the-go. Or, avoid the office visit entirely and request treatment for common issues with “Treat Me Now.” Available on both iPhone and Android.
- Email Your Doctor — Keep in touch after your visit. The end of your appointment isn’t the end of the relationship. Access your provider by email with follow-up questions and requests for medical advice.
- Our Online Community — Connect with us for more. Our blog features health tips, medical news, and recipes from trusted One Medical doctors. If you can’t get enough of us, we’re also on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest with the latest updates and behind-the-scenes scoop