We want your experience at One Medical to be great. If we haven't answered your question already, please refer to the articles below, or give us a call at 415-523-6317
About One Medical
- What is Primary Care?
- Integrative Medicine at One Medical
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine at One Medical
- Naturopathic Medicine at One Medical
- Nutrition and Weight Loss Counseling at One Medical
- Online and virtual services at One Medical
- Does One Medical offer pediatrics?
- What kind of mental health services does One Medical offer?
- Women’s Health at One Medical
- Prenatal Care at One Medical
- Does One Medical offer flu shots?
- Prescriptions and Prescription Renewals at One Medical
- Travel Vaccines and the One Medical Travel Clinic
- Laboratory Services at One Medical
- How does Insurance Coverage work with lab tests?
- Why do I need to fast before some lab tests?
- Can I get STD testing at One Medical?
- Do I need to have an appointment for a lab test?
- What if I want to go to an off-site lab for testing?
- How long does it take to get my lab test results?
Membership & Insurance
- Why is there an annual membership fee?
- What if I can’t afford to pay the membership fee?
- What if I'm not satisfied with the care I receive?
- If I have insurance, do I still need to pay the membership fee?
- What insurance plans do you accept?
- Do you accept Affordable Care Act (ACA/ObamaCare) plans?
- Do you accept off-Exchange or mirrored ACA plans?