Not your typical doctor's office. Not your typical career.
Product Design Lead
Engineering | San Francisco, CAWe're changing the way people access medicine and engage in their own health. One Medical Group is seeking a passionate, senior designer to create mobile and web designs that make our platform the most valuable health and medical system in the world.
Growth of our design oriented company has created an new opportunity for leadership in software product design.
You will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer and will work collaboratively with our product team, marketing and engineers to create rich and powerful engagements. Your creativity will drive engage patient, physician, and administrative users as part of our lean design process. Moreover your data-driven insights and ideas will shape product strategy and direction.
You'll work on rich challenges ranging from health visualizations, clinical workflows, mobile tools and lifestyle engagement apps.
We offer a dynamic team environment, meaningful work, competitive compensation and great benefits.
- Lead end-to-end software product interaction and visual design
- Create a design strategy for for our patient-facing apps and internal-facing medical records system
- Work across product development, engineering, marketing and other stakeholder groups
- Build prototypes and clickable mockups that represent user needs and design solutions
- Create interaction designs for mobile apps and responsive web
- Lead usability studies, research and market analyses
- Employ lean, iterative design practices that connect with our agile development process
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of product design, HCI or related experience
- Experience in building consumer apps and websites
- Rich talent for designing simple and intuitive user interfaces
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Crisp organizational and analytical skills
- Able to work cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, sales and operations teams
- Skilled using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Talented user of Omnigraffle/Balsamiq/Invision/Proto.io or similar
- Understanding of the technical architecture of web and mobile apps
- Prone to moments of outstanding creative genius
About One Medical Group
One Medical is a next-generation network of high-tech primary care practices designed to reinvent what health care should be in the modern era. Using innovative technology and process redesign, patients receive a convenient, accessible and transparent health care experience that's unlike any other. With offices in San Francisco, New York City, Boston, Chicago and Washington DC, One Medical is expanding nationally -- backed by leading tech and retail venture capitalists.
Business & Technology Jobs
- Office Manager - PeninsulaBurlingame, CA
- Senior Manager, Enterprise MarketingSan Francisco, CA
- Social Media ManagerSan Francisco, CA
- Office Operations ManagerSan Francisco, CA
- Product Marketing ManagerSan Francisco, CA
- Revenue Cycle Senior ManagerSan Francisco, CA
- Construction Project ManagerSan Francisco, CA
- Data EngineerSan Francisco, CA
- Full Stack Rails EngineerSan Francisco, CA
- Senior Product ManagerSan Francisco, CA
- iOS EngineerSan Francisco, CA
- District ManagerBoston, MA
- RVP, Enterprise SalesNew York, NY
- Regional Director of Physician DevelopmentNew York, NY
- HR CoordinatorNew York, NY
- view all openings