This easy dessert recipe is not only a breeze to whip up, but is also is the perfect snack solution for that after dinner sweet treat. Enjoying a peanut butter and chocolate frozen pop for less than 50 calories… it sounds too good to be true, but it’s not. #goodnews
- ½ cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese (or additional Greek yogurt)
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or skim milk)
- 3 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbs peanut butter (or 2 tbs peanut flour)
- Pinch of salt
- 6 packets stevia (or 2 tbs baking stevia or 24 drops liquid stevia)
- Wood frozen treat sticks (or clean take-out chopsticks if you’re in a pinch)
- Combine everything into a blender or food processor and blend until mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour mixture into pop molds, stopping before the mold is full to allow room for the sticks.
- Insert the sticks.
- Freeze 4 hours or more, until pops are firm. To remove, run pop mold under hot water for about 10-15 seconds, or until the pop becomes loose enough to unmold. Enjoy!
Nutritional Info (for recipe with Peanut Flour)
Servings: 6 • Calories: 43 • Fat: 1 g • Carb: 3 g • Fiber: 1 g • Protein: 7 g • Sugar: 1 g
Nutritional Info (for recipe with Peanut Butter)
Servings: 6 • Calories: 66 • Fat: 4 g • Carb: 4 g • Fiber: 1 g • Protein: 6 g • Sugar: 2 g